<< Menu
PianoTamer

4/28/2005


As we were going home my Grandpa told us there is a arrow hidden in the FedEx logo. See if you can find it. Posted by Hello


Posted by PianoTamer |


« Home | The water jungle gym is pretty neat if you're ahea... » //-->





I don't see it...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Yeah. :D It took me FOREVER to find it. :P *Hint, look between the "e" and the "x".*

Posted by Blogger PianoTamer #  

~Oo°~

Hey Chris. :)
It's weird now, because whenever I see a FedEx truck that arrow always attracts my attention when before I didn't see it at all.

Posted by Blogger PianoTamer #  

~Oo°~

Sorry if you didn't want to see it bro. :D

Posted by Blogger PianoTamer #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © PianoTamer 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger