<< Menu
PianoTamer

8/11/2005

I'm Back!

Hey all! Sorry I forgot to post about this, it was kind of a short notice trip. :)
But anyway, for the past 2 weeks I was staying at my grandparents house. The first week with my mom and sister, the second week just me and my grandpa. We had fun! I played my first 18 holes of golf at the course where he worked, went snorkling, drove, (whoohoo!) and shot a few guns. I shot a 22, a 12 gauge shotgun, a 357 pistol, and a 22. We were shooting tops of the trees off with the 22 to improve the view of the lake. The neighbor's cows were pretty pesky though. I had to shoot the shotgun at them once, then the pellet gun the second time.
Sorry I couldn't take some pictures, my mom took the camera. :P


Posted by PianoTamer |


« Home | New Windows OS Named » //-->





Yeah it was fun watching 20-30 cows go crashing through the underbrush. :D

Posted by Blogger PianoTamer #  

~Oo°~

Um, hi?
Do I know you from somewhere?

Posted by Blogger PianoTamer #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © PianoTamer 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger