<< Menu
PianoTamer

4/28/2005

I'm Back!

I'm back from my trip and it was GREAT!
We drove to my grandparents house, stayed over night, carpooled, and went to Missouri for the wedding. We stayed at a nice Drury Inn and spent the next 2 nights during the wedding there. The day after the wedding we went to the St. Louis Gateway Arch. It was the second highest place I had ever been. (the Sears Tower was the highest) After checking out at the hotel we drove to Grand Country Inn in Branson Missouri where they had Bransons first water park. We stayed over night and left in the after noon. We had my birthday at my grandparents house actually on my birthday instead of the Saturday before which I think had been what happened for the past 7 years. I got Bebo Norman and Casting Crowns cds along with a new cd player, a RC stunt plane, $80 of birthday money from my relatives, and HALO for PC. I read the manual all the way home. :D


Posted by PianoTamer |


« Home | As we were going home my Grandpa told us there is ... » //-->





halo is awesome!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Yeah it is!

Posted by Blogger PianoTamer #  

~Oo°~

Yeah! Rome Total War is so sweet. I'm gonna have to get it. :D

Posted by Blogger PianoTamer #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © PianoTamer 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger