<< Menu
PianoTamer

8/25/2005

Amusing Released!

Yay! Chris Rice's newest album is finally out, since I have Napster, I already listened to the whole CD! It's awesome!
Here's a few samples,
"Amusing" Clips

My favorites are Prelude/Love Like Crazy, When Did You Fall, Breakfast Table, and Lemonade.
If you want a better sample of Love Like Crazy, you can get a 45 second one here.


Posted by PianoTamer |


« Home | I'm Back! » //-->





I have the cd and the dual disc. My favorite song is "when did you fall". I also really like "final move" and "breakfast table". I haven't taken this cd out of my player since I bought it. The dual disc is really cool. Very funny and insightful. If you like great songs and great artists you should get this cd.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Yeah I'm really liking it so far, even though my friend thinks love like crazy sounds like country. :P
(BTW where do I know you from Mark?)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © PianoTamer 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger