<< Menu
PianoTamer

9/30/2005

{BiC}

I've been playing America's Army recently and have been in need of a clan. Well I may have one! I joined this clan called {BiC}; Brothers in Christ. It's a Christian clan and they don't allow profanity or cheating. Sounds like what I'm looking for. :)
I do have to get voted in by the "elites" after 30 days of being a recruit, so I'm not sure yet. A few people said I did pretty good though, so I'm hoping and praying. :)


Posted by PianoTamer |


« Home | iPods for Anarchists! » //-->





Dude, relax. You'll get in your good! Just give it your best and blow their
socks off. Rock on.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Roger that. :) I was playing with them last night and I was doing great!
I had 9 kills in two rounds in practise! (We locked server 2 and played SF Watertreatment with just the clan.)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © PianoTamer 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger